Numerology is a science that shows the influence of numbers on a person's destiny. They say that with numerology one can understand the character traits of the person opposite us, decipher fateful meanings and even predict the future.
You can use a simple numerological reading calculation to calculate the number from your surname and find out exactly what role it plays in your destiny. Many numerologists believe that the last name affects a person to a greater extent than you might think.
In order for everyone to know the number of their last name, it is necessary to replace the letters with numbers and then add them up to obtain a single digit number.
Here is the meaning of each number:
1. A symbol of drive and leadership. This number means that you have a very strong bond with your relatives and are responsible towards them.
2. The couple symbolizes diplomacy. A person with the number 2 of the surname is always ready to compromise, avoids conflicts and tries to keep the peace in a relationship or family
3. Those with 3 in their family are optimistic and have a creative approach to everything. They are ready for anything to achieve the family's priorities and goals.
4. This group of people is distinguished by hard work and organization, because they were brought up that way. They make extremely correct decisions in difficult situations, but sometimes they are biased towards changes.
5. The five is the symbol of independence and freedom. A person with this number in their family pursues their goals and dreams to the end and knows how to adapt very well to any more unusual situations.
6. These are representatives of conservative families. They are distinguished by their calculation and at times even cruelty.
7. Weeks in this numerology are constantly in search of the meaning of life. They are able to perfectly filter any information, concentrating on the most important. In the family of these people there is always a unifying idea.
8. The number 8 is the symbol of hard work. These people are always the basis of all family successes. They are fair and conscientious, and they know how to manage their finances properly.
9. Nines are extremely emotional people, very attached to their family and very sensitive. That's where they get the support they need.